Pennsylvania Cheese Guild programs and events are scheduled throughout the year. They are developed to achieve the goals of the guild: to promote education, quality, food safety, consumer awareness and pride for Pennsylvania made cheeses.
QuickBooks Pro Level 1
Offered by The Pennsylvania Cheese Guild
Funding provided by AgConnect
TWO LOCATIONS....TWO DATES!
Harrisburg, PA Exton, PA
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 Wednesday, June 28, 2017
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Overview of Course
QuickBooks Pro is one of the most versatile and powerful accounting programs for small businesses on the market today. This class will teach students how to set up a QuickBooks company; enter account opening balances; create and customize company lists; set up inventory; invoice and process customer payments; enter and pay bills and work with bank accounts.
This course is best suited for students who want to use QuickBooks to track the financial activities of a small organization. Our typical students include:
- Those starting a small business or non-profit
- Those who need to move their small organization onto QuickBooks
- Those transitioning to a bookkeeping role
- Those who need to track batches and inventory
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the QuickBooks interface and understand (forms, registers, lists and centers)
- Set up a company
- Add or edit Chart of Account Items, Customers and Vendors
- Set up inventory parts, non-inventory parts and service items
- Invoice for products and / or services
- Receive payments
- Enter and pay bills
- Reconcile a Bank Accounts
Proficiency with Windows required. Basic understanding of accounting principles is helpful.
QuickBooks Pro training guide and any handouts
The value of QuickBooks Pro Level 1 course is $295. The funding we received from AgConnect allows us to offer this course for $100 including the required workbook. To receive the reduced rate all PA participants are required to complete two forms.
- 2017 AgConnect Agriculture Grant Application (requires Social Security Number)
- 2017 Post Evaluation Form
Social Security number is required to receive the reduced rate.
If you would prefer not to supply your social security number the fee will be $295 to attend the course.